Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 weeks

At last a new picture of the bump! As you will notice it is not a full picture because unbeknownst to me, my face has become fuller as well! And who wants to willingly post that? Besides, you are all here to see how much our little Cooper has grown. This morning I woke to little "jumps" letting me know that he had the hiccups. It has been so much fun for Terry and I to watch him move from side to side and interact with punches and kicks when we talk to him. Up until now he has been a night owl, so I am having difficulty enjoying my full 8 hours that I have been accustomed to. He has recently started making his presence known in the morning, especially if I have missed my mid-morning snack. We will be getting the 4D ultrasound in a few weeks, so stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. How adorable are you?!!! When is your due date again? I know you are close to Anne - but can't remember before or after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! My due date is May 15th. I think we are about 3 weeks behind Anne and Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo sweet! Cooper is already loved 210%

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine

    Love it you are so adorable. Your mom sent a picture of you two today as well. This is the easiest time taking care of Cooper. You can make him stay put...ha ha.

    Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete